Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability.
- Warranty is given on behalf of the manufacturer/distributor. Therefore we are not direct concern in this regard. We will make a claim for you if any defect comes up later.
- Power adapters, installed software, cables, printer cartridges. Toners and all the additional accessories and consumables provided with products/components do not carry any warranty.
- Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of dot/spot on any type of display screen (LCD/LED, Laptop LCD/LED)
- Computer hardware warranty does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer’s website directly
- The PC warranty terms will not be applied for separately sold PC components, troubleshooting may be charged.
- The manufacturer/distributor/re-seller reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product is broken, serial number torn/tampered, rendered illegible, show signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions or mis-handling of the product.
- The Warranty does not cover (among other things) periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts needed due to normal wear and tear, any kind of damages, repairing or attempting to repair from unauthorized persons, humidity from the weather and any kind of liquid and damage due to mishandling.
- The manufacturer /distributor/re-seller reserves the right to charge certain amount to upgrade the product in case of product/component is discontinued by manufacturer. The same will be done after approval of the customer. In case the customer is not willing to pay the up gradation cost then the cost of the component will be returned after deduction of depreciation cost, sole discretion of the re-seller.
- Items such as mice, keyboards, headphones that are imported which includes ZOWIE, Razer, Kingston has only international warranty and can only be claimed if found eligible.
- The manufacturer/distributor reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions without any prior notice.
- International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the customer himself. Instructions of the manufacturer should also be followed in this regard.
- Some products have manufacturer/distributor warranty card, in case, “Warranty card given”is mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he receives the same along with the invoice. All “warranty card issued” warranty claims will be submitted by buyer himself. The instructions are given on the warranty card for further detail.
- Checking warranty subject to product not burn, broken, damaged, or dead within specified period.
- Limited warranty for 1st year w/o charge, rest of the period service charges will apply.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, easyskins makes no warranty or representation regarding the service, including that the service will meet your requirements or will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by third parties, that the service will be uninterrupted, without problems or error free, or that all errors in the service will be corrected. Easyskins provides the service “as is” and “as available”. You use the service at your own risk, and the service may be terminated at any time by easyskins or third parties providing facilities and technology for its operation. Easyskins does not encourage, condone or promote the commercial use of the service.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, easyskins’ warranties and remedies (if any) expressly set forth herein are exclusive and are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statute, custom, oral or written statements or otherwise, including, but not limited, to the implied warranties of merchantability, availability, performance, compatibility, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, correspondence with description and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall easyskins and its suppliers or licensors have any liability, whether based in contract, delict or tort (including negligence) or strict liability, for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, or punitive damages of any kind, or for loss of revenue or profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss or corruption of, or unauthorized access to, or disclosure of information or data or other financial loss arising out of or in connection with the use, performance, failure, or interruption of the service, whether foreseeable or not, and even if easyskins had been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that easyskins is found liable to pay you any damages, easyskins’ total cumulative liability to you under this agreement shall not exceeed $100. The above limitations of liability will not be affected if any remedy provided herein shall fail its essential purpose.
Fees and Payment
- EasySkins may charge all applicable fees on deposits, withdrawals, sales, and/or purchases associated with your EasySkins account. You are responsible for providing EasySkins valid information for making and receiving payments. You may modify this information by making a request via the “Contact Us” functionality available at https://easyskinsinc.wpengine.com/contact. You must submit a support ticket/request with your new account information if this information changes.
- EasySkins accepts no liability to complete any transaction which cannot be cleared by our payment processors, whether because there are no sufficient funds available on your credit card, issues related to identity or localization or otherwise. EasySkins reserves its right to verify and approve any and all transactions made by you when using the Service. You expressly acknowledge and agree that such verifications may require you to provide EasySkins with additional personal information in order to verify and confirm your identity and to perform verifications aimed to deter fraud and misuse of the Service. EasySkins may suspend your account and contact you so you can provide EasySkins with additional information required to process payments. Such suspension shall not relieve you from your obligation to pay any fees owed to EasySkins.
- All monies stipulated in this Agreement and in the Service are expressed in Pakistani Rupee and include all applicable taxes.
- All virtual items that you make available to the Service are made available for a final, non-refundable purchase by you to the Service. Your payments may be delayed while EasySkins validates your compliance with this Agreement. You agree not to initiate any claim and dispute procedure with third parties regarding payment and receipt of virtual items, including, but not limited to, a utilized payment processor’s “Claims and Dispute” mechanism. The first instance of initiating such a claim and dispute procedure may result in a permanment suspension of their account for use of the Service. Any other instance of initiation of a claim and dispute procedure will result in automatic termination of your account(s). You will exclusively submit any disagreement, dispute, complaint or query by means of the “Contact Us” functionality available at https://easyskinsinc.wpengine.com/contact. All other media or sources (including Reddit, email, group pages and the like) do not constitute a valid means to engage with EasySkins for support. Any refunds for use of the Service shall be at EasySkins’ sole and exclusive discretion, and only provided on an exceptional basis.